Hi, I'm Cathy Panebianco and as you can see, I'm a pet photographer who loves to take fun, personality-filled portraits. But, I also take images that are shown in galleries, magazines and books both pet and personal work. Check out my Portfolio links below to see more of my photography work.
I hope my blog creates a humorous and inspiring place for you to check out my photography and writing by sharing relatable, quirky slices of my life in words and photos. Check out some recent blog posts below.
Hope you enjoy your visit!
- Tails of Love – Trixie, a Shelter Dog’s Love Gives Companionship to Those in Need
- One Golden Retriever is Great, Three is Heaven – Maggie’s Boys
- Hi, My Name is Bandit & If You Take Me Home, I’ll Steal Your Heart!
- Jill Looking for Her Jack!
- Wheee!! Boris the Boxer Will Keep You Fit & Bring Fun Into Your Life!